To use some of the features on our website, users are required to provide certain information for the registration process, like:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your mobile number
- Your IP address for demographic profile
- Age, gender, occupation, education, preference and interests via Social media profiles
- Opinion of features on our website
We may also collect the following information:
- About the pages and sections you visit/access
- The links you click on our site. The number of times you access the page. You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
- The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our sites and provide you the most user-friendly experience.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We do not use Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
Your Feedback / Complaints
We appreciate you as a Premlagani family member and welcome your views/feedback about the website, contents, features, and corrections. Kindly share the same with us on Contact Us.